Personal Data Processing Information for Customers
Our business cooperation requires processing of your personal data. In order to assure transparency of and compliance with applicable personal data protection laws, we enclose short information on how we process your data:
- Data Controller and Data ProtectionInspector
Inelo Polska Sp. z o.o. with a registered office at Bielsku-Białej 43-300, ul. Karpacka 24/U2b is the Data Controller of your personal data. We have appointed our own Data Protection Inspector who can be contacted by regular mail at: Data Protection Inspector, (address) Karpacka 24/U2b, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Types, Purpose, and Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
We can process your personal data for the following business reasons:
- Communication pertaining to products, services, and projects, e.g. to answer our customers’ questions.
- Originating, managing, and maintaining business relations with our customers, for example when handlin gshipping and delivering orders for products or services, payment processing, and accounting records.
- Performing customer satisfaction surveys, marketing campaigns, market analyses, competitions, and other promotional activities.
- Monitoring accounts receivable, pursuing and defending any claims with respect to cooperation,
- Monitoring compliance with laws (such as keeping financial and accounting records).).
We may process the following types of personal data for the above listed purposes:
- Name / firstname and surname, name of organizationor service,
- ID code (e.g. customer / suppliercode),
- Address and contact data (e.g. street, bldg. #, ZIP code, e-mail address, telephone),
- Otheridentification data (TIN (NIP), Business Statistical Number REGON, business registration number, ID card number or personal ID number PESEL),
- Information on shipments and consignments,
- Numbers, dates, value, and specifications of invoices and otherfinancial and accounting documents.
Processing personal data is necessary to carry out the above listed objectives, including contract performance orpre-contract and business introductory work. We process your personal data in line with Art. 6 section. 1.a) (with your consent) or Art. 6 section 1. b) or f) of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation, that mean swhenever:
- Processing is required for performance of an agreement / contract with data subjectsor for performing work which precedes conclusion of a contract;
- Processing is required for purposes arising out of legally justified interests of the Data Controller orany third party.
- Access to Personal Data
We may allow the following entities access to your personal data for justified purposes only:
- Cooperating entities when access is necessary for proper operation or contract performance of the requesting entity,
- Other entities when we are required to do sounder, for instance, a validcourt order or provisions of law,
- Other entities, upon the consent of the respective data subject(s),
- Service providers who process such data exclusively upon our instruction and who are contract-bound to protect the data entrusted to them.
- Data Retention Period
We will expunge your personal data from our system if further retaining them is no longer required for the original purpose(s) for which we first collected them and when the law no longer requires keepin gthem (e.g. tax laws) or if claims stemming from any concluded agreements have become statute-barred.
5. Recording of phone calls
Recording of phone calls is used to improve the quality and reliability of handling your affairs. The legal basis for processing your personal data by recording telephone calls is Art. 6 clause 1 letter f of GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party). Records from recorded telephone calls will be stored depending on the size of the saved data, in practice until overwritten, not longer, however, than for the period of time necessary to secure the claims. Records from recorded telephone calls may be made available to bodies authorized to receive them under the provisions of applicable law or entities providing legal assistance to the Controller.
You have the right to:
- Request confirmation we process your personal data and to gain access to such data,
- Correct anye rrors and supplement incomplete personal data,
- Delete your personal data,
- Limit the scope to which your personal data is being processed,
- Transfer the data,
- Object to our processing of your personal data,
- File a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- Revoke your consent at any time (when data processing is based on your consent). With drawing your consent shall not affect the legality of any processing predating such withdrawal.